Saturday 11 May 2013

Starting the day right and a little about me...

As winter is just around the corner I am really trying to make the most of any sunshine and warmth that we are getting now, so this morning a friend and I got up and went for a nice walk. Or maybe you could say a hike. We climbed up Parihaka which is a small mountain in our town. I left Bubs at home asleep in bed with Dad and took off in the chilly morning air to enjoy a nice climb up the mountain.

A small glimpse of my city
At the top, such a beautiful morning!
It was the perfect way to start the day. The air was cool and crisp but the sun was shining and it was a gorgeous morning to catch a view of the city. And about lunch time the rain set in so we were super glad we did go. Love early morning exercise, it's the best way to start the day! Now for my blog-a-day post...

Day 11, Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less

ME!
Lover and follower of Christ, crazy, fun-loving, big aspirations, blessed!

How did you start your Saturday? 

How would you sum yourself up in one word?
Mine would definitely be blessed! 

3 comments:

  1. I forgot you lived in the southern hemi because it's 80 Fahrenheit here at 6:30 am and I started out my day with ~4 slow miles of running, but it was good! Now I'm off to volunteer with a Girl Scout Program and teach them about sea turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! What a beautiful view!! What a great tribute to yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love early morning workouts too. It really is a great way to start the day.

    Hmm one word to describe me? That's even more difficult than the ten. But I guess I'd have to go with hopeful.

    ReplyDelete

Please share, I love hearing what you have to say. Thanks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...