Saturday 3 March 2012

Contemplation... A.K.A Procrastination

Contemplating my long weekend run (26km) in a potential storm... Doesn't sound that fun. Have not prepared mentally and haven't got all my things laid out like I usually do when I get up nice and early to go running...

It's almost as though I have already written the run off, which I wouldn't feel so bad about as I sooo don't feel like going. However, I will feel worse if I have it hanging over me all weekend knowing at some point I still have to run. So, I guess it's time to suck it up and take some words of advice that I have been known to throw out there for others...

Just run! Just get out there and start running. That's all there is to it!

Watch this space for how the run goes (hopefully I don't get blown away from the 'destructive wind' set to come) and I will leave you with this question...

What are the things that put you off running? And how to you side step those to get out there and just do it?

1 comment:

Please share, I love hearing what you have to say. Thanks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...