Tuesday 11 June 2013

Runner's World Book winner...

From the facebook competition I had going, thanks to the random number generator, the winner is Anika Barclay. Thanks so much Anika for following my blog and for all your kind words of support and encouragement. I hope you enjoy the book and get tonnes out of it, I know I did!


I just want to say again, a huge thanks to all of you who read my blog and who offer awesome encouragement, tips, advice and support, you people are amazing! And if you haven't checked out this book already, I suggest you do - it's super helpful, especially if you are new to running!

Make sure you check back here tomorrow for the Shock Absorber Product Review... My first ever! Yeow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share, I love hearing what you have to say. Thanks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...