Saturday 4 May 2013

I'm in love with a blogger...

Blog every day in May:

Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great?

As you can see from my blog roll, I follow rather a lot of blogs. And pretty much all of them I love. I feel as if I have all these cool new friends from reading heaps of blogs, but unfortunately they probably don't even know I exist. Hopefully I do not creep out the person who this post is going to be about...

Her name is Katy and you can find her here at Fit in Heels.
Fit In Heels I absolutely love her and reading her blog - if you haven't already, go check it out. I love her because she is bad ass pretty much. She's a new Mama with a 5 month old son, she creates awesome at home workouts, she is a runner, she is a chocolate lover, she's real, and she is just hilarious! Pretty much she's a girl after my own heart.

I don't think she even knows I exist but she's actually my blogger BFF... Creepy much?

She also has a facebook page that you can find right hurrrr. Got it? Good.

2 comments:

Please share, I love hearing what you have to say. Thanks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...