Saturday 25 May 2013

A blog about running without the running...

So I have this blog right, and it's about running. But what can I talk about when I am not running?? Yikes! I have been for one run this week, about 7km and I did spin class yesterday which was great. Today was supposed to be the day I would try to run for an hour (that's long for me at the mo), but it did not happen... Here are the reasons why:

  • I was tired after having a few friends over last night and having a late(but super fun) night
  • It was crappy unmotivating weather
  • My toenail is half coming off, I think it has gotten infected and it's cray cray sore
  • I'm lazy and lame for having all the lame excuses... This is the only legit excuse that's not an excuse but just something lame!
So now I have to try and fit in the run tomorrow when the weather will prob be waaaaay worse. However, I have a goal and these are the things I must do to a achieve my goal. Also, I have a running blog and there's only so much I can write about without talking about running before I loose all my readers and start getting hate mail so WATCH THIS SPACE FOR NEWS ABOUT A RUN!!!

In other news, my blog a day challenge is getting seriously bad... I am missing some days. I have been a bit busy - not running though - oops!!

So here is today's post:
Day 25, Saturday: something someone told you about yourself that you will never forget...

I will never forget my husband telling me how beautiful I am when I am asleep (and even though he didn't say it then, he probably meant awake as well). He is such a. Charmer, I love that man!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share, I love hearing what you have to say. Thanks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...