Wednesday 12 December 2012

Busy-ness but not the end of CRG...

I have been BUSY lately... Growing a baby (ok, that doesn't really make me that busy but it's worth a go), working on the house (inside and out), planning family Christmases, and wrapping up school for the summer holidays. I am officially on the count down for the holidays now... 1 week and I am sooo excited! Sad to not be going back next year, but excited about the next adventure in our lives. So I just wanted to write this post to let you know that I have not disappeared off the face of the Earth, nor did I get eaten up in the 12-12-12 doomsday that was predicted to happen... I have less than one week left of school and after that you will not hear the end from me! Promise. Exciting things to come from Curious Runner Girl... Watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'd count growing a baby as hard work and busyness!! (Hope all is going well there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see pictures of your house stuff! and more belly shots too please. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share, I love hearing what you have to say. Thanks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...