Next week officially marks the start of my FIRST 16 week training program, as mentioned earlier from this book (the top one):
So my goals for the next 16 weeks will look a lot like this:
1. Follow the plan to a tee - no excuses, no missed trainings, you are NEVER too tired to run, and don't let the weather get in your way!
2. Eat a well balanced diet with lots of good carbs and proteins to keep me going longer and less of the things I truly love, like these:
|Oh cookies how I do love thee...|
3. On that note, practice better self control... In more areas than one!
4. I will encourage other runners who I know have the same goal as me and will try and run my long runs with others as much as I can
5. To keep a good balance between work, running and social life (this sometimes is a problem as I get so wrapped up in myself... Gasp!)
6. To raise around $1000 for my next marathon cause:
7. To run a sub 4 in this marathon:
So, what are your goals for July/ the next few months/ the rest of the year? Do you need to practice self control? What protein shake would you recommend?
I'd love to hear what your goals are!