1. Slow cooker/crock put meals - these are the goods sir!
|If you do not have one of these bad boys your best be on your way to get one NOW!|
Check out this site and this month's issue of this mag for some great slow cooker recipes!
2. Cosying up with your hunk of burning love to watch some uber lame but oh-so-sweet lurrrrve movies. Or if you're like me and my husband - some shoot-em-up-til-there's-blood-on-everyone movies. Ok, so we actually like both those types of movies, depending on
|My hunk of burning love - so hot right now!|
3. Slippers - Just like this here pooch, I just love me a good pair of slippers.
4. Having all your blankets on your bed so that they are soooo heavy you can't actually move when you're in it.
5. Fires! Ok, so our wee pad does not have one of these but that means that whenever I go to someone's house who does have one I generally tend to curl up in front of it like a
6. Running without having to take water with you because you are not sweating out of every pore in your body.
7. Winter fashion - such as boots, coats and scarves... LOVE!
8. Mulled wine - Oh So Good! This stuff not only tastes delish but it warms you up from the inside out - Bliss!
|Could this mulled wine get any more wintery? It's even wearing a scarf!|
What is your favourite season of the year? What are the things you like (or dislike) about winter?