Thursday 19 April 2012

A little bit of inspiration - Or what I like to call 'Runspiration'...

With my second marathon looming in just over a week there's nothing more in the way of physical training that I can do to help me to do better on race day. Now the training is all just mental - gearing my mind up for enduring 42.2km of running.

I have been hunting for some inspiration to get me fired up and excited for the big day. So I thought I would share it with you, my readers, and I hope it encourages and inspires you too :)

My personal favourites:


And trust me, it really does!

I cannot explain the feeling of achieving your own personal victory after putting in all of the hard work, courage, sweat and tears - experience it for yourself - it's amazing!



Couldn't have put it better - thanks Nike!


 My quote from last week's post - This is so very true. If you believe you can then you will! Just go for it!

Happy running :)







1 comment:

Please share, I love hearing what you have to say. Thanks x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...